CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

We went to see Bedtime Stories today.We all really enjoyed it.It was funny,cute,sweet and just everything all rolled into one.Now we are at home grilling outside and just enjoying our time together.I hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

10 comments:

Tristram said...

Hey Cindy, it's Simon AKA Tristram AKA Diomedes from way back when, I looked you up on JS when I got back but your 74pisces journal had gone.

Good to have finally found you again! I can't believe Reece is 10 already!

Happy New Year!

Sally said...

Hiya Cin! Who did your layout. I like! I can't figure this html out to save my life. The other seemed easier. (((hugs)))

Sally said...

Well, they have some awesome ones that are great, but you can't use the widget thingies with them. I am hoping my sis, Betty, can figure all this out and teach me how to use them with the widget crap. The layouts over here suckola. Course the JS ones weren't that hot themselves unless you tweaked em'.

Anonymous said...

My kids want to see that one!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Cin! So glad you directed me to your new "home"!
I emailed ya! ;-)

Kater

BonnieBehave said...

Bill, Willie, and I want to see that movie ever since we saw the poster for it at the movie theater!

Happy New Year!

luvdaytrips said...

~Happy New Year Cin~
Have a great year!
~Gwen

Cin said...

Thank you Gwen.I hope you decide to post here:) Its good to hear from you.

Labetine said...

Your journal does look nice. I wish it was as easy here as it was at JS. Oh well, we can't have everything. :)
Have a great weekend.

greeneyes67 said...

Yay! I fixed my laptop and can comment now. I may never get off here :) Hope you're having a great Sunday..