My eyes are still crazy puffy.I look like a monster.But in other news,good news,me and Reece are going to Florida with my parents and Latimer for Spring Break to visit these amazing places.
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Disneys Animal Kingdom
Disneys Hollywood Studios
and we will be staying at this lovely Condo only 2 miles away from the parks:) We are getting a 4 day pass so we can go to all of the theme parks and mom said on the last day we may drive up to the beach which is only an hour away from where we will be staying so Reece can see the beach for the very first time:)
I cant wait.Its going to be a trip of a lifetime:) I know it will be magical and fun and something we will never forget.Only 9 weeks to go and I am counting down the days.....Since just me,mom,Reece,Latimer and my dad are going we are going to take the Land Rover instead of the RV and stay in the Condo.My mom says its tons cheaper that way believe it or not.We are going to have a whole week of nothing but fun!! After that I am going to TRY my best to go back to work fulltime so I better enjoy the vacation while it lasts.This will be the biggest vacation I have been on "as an adult."
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Spring Break
Posted by Cin at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is going to be one awesome vacation! Even surly teenagers turn happy at Disney World. Reece is going to love it, and you're right it will be unforgettable. So happy for you!
That is fantastic news! You'll have a great time, I'm sure. And Reece, no doubt, will be blissed out. :)
Lucky you! Disney is truly a magical place!
Please hold out on that working full-time for as long as possible.
How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!
you are all going to have such a great time. Staying in a condo is so smart. we do that all of the time now..there's more room, you have a full kitchen..so much fun!
That is going to be an awesome spring break.
It's pretty cool that Reese will get to see the ocean for the first time too!
Post a Comment