CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy

I finally have a post with no complaining this time.Reece only has one basketball game tomorrow which will be over by noon.Him and hubby also have a 3 day weekend:) Hubby is off for the holiday and Reece is off for a teacher in service day.I was thinking they would make him make the day up from the Ice day he had but they did'nt.Reece also had an awards assembly today and he got to come home early.So things are looking pretty good right now.

Next week Reece has 3 practices and the following week is the last week of games.They took thier pictures yesterday.So things will calm down a little more for us soon which is always a good thing and then we can just look forward to our next project.Have a great weekend everyone.

3 comments:

greeneyes67 said...

I'm glad you are having a happy day!! Hope your weekend goes just as smoothly as today. **hugs**

becomingkate said...

Have a nice weekend Cin!

Linda said...

Hope you had a great weekend!