I really wish I could win the lottery and get all these millions upon millions of dollars just so I could share it with all my friends and family and be able to visit them all more.I love all my friends and family so much and I have the best of both and I would love to be able to make everyones life easier for them.
I decided to go ahead and post my first pic on here too.I took this pic of Reece standing against our living room wall and my best friend S changed the background to black and added the gold trim around it for me:) I thought it was really awesome and unique.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I Wish..*EDIT*
Posted by Cin at 5:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I've long had that same wish.
Though sometimes giving people what they think they want isn't always cause for a happy ending.
My mom whined and cried all the time how she wanted to fix up her house. Bill and I gave her $20,000to do it, plus free labor. And that turned into a real mess.
But I'd still have fun sharing lottery money, lol.
I wish the same thing. I've always thought if I was rich I would take care of all my friends and family. Maybe we can, someday. :)
I'd love to be able to help all my friends and family out too! I need to start playing the lottery in order to do so.
Love the pic of R. *hugs*
I love that pic!
As for money - man, Bill and I have been "poor" for about four years now, and we're still plugging along. One day, we'll all be a little more comfortable. The sooner, the better!
Great picture!! I wish I'd win the lottery too. But I don't even have the money to buy tickets :) But it's all good. We have so much more than we ever have. **Hugs**
I love that pic of Reese...looks like a professional shot!
Awwww....that's so sweet that you'd visit all your friends!!! hehe You're so cute!!! ;-)
Post a Comment