My eyes are still swollen on the lids and underneath my eyes and they have been that way for at least a full week.I went to the doctor on Friday and he gave me a steriod shot which he said would make it better within 4 hours and he gave me some free samples of some new allergy pills.My eyes were a lilttle better on Saturday but they are still swollen again today and were all day yesterday and I am just feeling kinda icky all over.
I have been drinking 64 ounces of water a day for the past 3 days.I have been confiding in my 3rd cousin Darlene lately too these past few weeks (my moms cousin) and she is a wonderful person.She gave me this detox recipe.She used to be a nurse but is now disabled.
RECIPE:
1 glass of water, 2 capfuls of apple cider vinegar, 1/2 tsp baking soda, & honey for taste. (u may have to heat the honey in ur microwave for a few seconds to get it smooth enuff to mix well in the water) (& honey doesnt mess with your diabetes) Drink 3 to 4 glasses a day you'll be amazed how your energy level increases & all the while it's gettin rid of any toxins built up in your body.
I think my eyes are a little better than they were.My hubby said one day last week my eyes were so swollen I looked like a pumpkin with slits for eyes.Yes,thats how bad it got.Today I look more normal but you can still see the swelling and puffiness all around them.I dont know if I believe that allergies is the cause of my eyes but I will go with that for now.Its better than the alternatives.
We have an ice storm warning starting from 6pm tonight until Wed.afternoon.I hope it passes us by this time.We really dont need to miss anymore school or they will take Spring Break away and mom already booked a Condo.Even if they do take Spring Break away we will still go but that will affect Reeces grades alot because our school is super strict on attendance and has alot of weird policies about it.
I hope everyone has a great week.Mine will be better when I am well and if it does not freezing rain.Reece was sick yesterday.He threw up and had to run to the bathroom several times because his stomach was tore up that morning.Then he slept all day and woke up around 730pm and ate,we read a book and then he went back to sleep and slept all night and went to school this morning.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Still having trouble
Posted by Cin at 5:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I hope you feel better soon!
Yikes!! I missed a bunch of sicky stuff I see. I'm sorry I haven't been here in at least a week!! I have missed your updates somehow on my list :( I hope you are feeling much better soon Mama! That detox recipe sounds easy and good. I love holistic stuff like that. Is it working?? Take care of yourself. Oh, and Disney World sounds amazing! I wish there was a vacation in my future. But my life is a vacation right now.. lol
What did you think of the inauguration? I thought it was pretty fabulous. See ya later hon.
I hope you feel better soon! Hugs!
How is that drink working for ya? Are you feeling any better? If not, call the dr back and see what else he can do for you.
Having swollen eyes is not something to mess with and I dont think its allergies either.
xoxox
Swollen eyes would be so hard to take! I really hope it goes away asap. Glad Reece is feeling better, too. *hugs*
Wow, that must be a real pain in the tookus. Sorry about that, make sure to keep on top of it. It's never a good idea to let something drag out if it can affect any of your senses.
I think I had a spot of whatever Reece had. I didn't throw up, but my stomach was way off. Thankfully, it's going away. Hope you both feel better.
Post a Comment