Not alot to talk about really.Hubby had Saturday-today off and so did Reece because hes sick and I let him stay home today.Hes got a stopped up nose and cough.I feel achy and my lungs just ache eventhough I dont really have a cough.My ears also hurt and for some reason I have woken up two days in a row with my eyes really swollen.
Reece has basketball practice tonight.I really dont feel like going anywhere at all until I feel better and my eyes have gone back down.I also have a pimple breakout on my forehead and I havent had pimples in a long while so that sucks.
We watched Mirrors which was kinda scary and My Best Friends Girl which was pretty good.I got caught up on The Bachelor an Rock of love tour bus.I will probably watch Greys Anatomy that I recorded tomorrow when I am home alone. I missed the episode before it but I cant get my ABC episode player to work so I am just going to have to miss it:(
I made some chili and homemade chicken noodle soup yesterday but I put way too many noodles in it.I hope everyone has a great week.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Sick
Posted by Cin at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My soups always turn out more like stews. I am sure I would love your chicken noodle soup with lots of noodles.
Did you receive my virtual chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwich yet?
Feel better girl!
Post a Comment