CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Me time

Thank you Dani for the virtual soup and grill cheese:) Fly,you can have some of my double noodle soup anytime.Today hubby is back to work after a long weekend and Reece is back at school.Hes still stuffy but hopefully he will get better soon.He did go to basketball practice last night.They are having a party for the kids Feb.7th at the old community center which will be fun.

My eyes are still swollen.This is day 3 of waking up with dry puffy eyes.They are swollen on the tops of my eyelids.Today I am just going to take a nap if I can and watch American Idol and Greys Anatomy that I have recorded.I may do some light house cleaning.I am still feeling kind of achy and just hoping I dont get a stuffy nose like Reece cause mine always seems to hang around for a couple of weeks and I cant sleep when my nose is clogged.Last night the water in the downstairs bathroom froze up and tomorrow its suppose to be 62 degrees.Our weather is just insane.Right now its about 19 out there.

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it miserable to try to sleep when your nose is stopped up? You poor thing. I hope that 60 degree weather is headed in my direction! It was 10 Fahrenheit this morning when we went to work.

Linda said...

that is wacky weather...no wonder you all are sick. Hope you feel better soon..hugs!

NoWay said...

Thank you thank you for the offer of double noodle soup anytime =)