CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No title

Sometimes I wish I could just vanish without a trace...at least for awhile anyway.I need a break from life for awhile.Have you ever drove to work or somewhere you drive to everyday and just passed the rode you were suppose to turn on because you were too busy thinking about something else?

I have probably done that more times than I can count and I did it while taking Reece to school this morning.You know what I was thinking? Something silly like if I won the lottery I would pay to have a crosswalk put up for the kids to cross the street before and after school which is dumb because although we do finally have lottery in Arkansas now I never play.We have a crosswalk from the elementary but we need another one at the other end of the road.

My time on the computer is actually getting less and less.I just have too much going on and once I go back to work I will hardly be able to get on here at all.I know alot of people are going back to JS but I really dont want too right now and I have Facebook because all my friends have it but I dont like Facebook at all really.I just pop on there for a minute every once in awhile when I get a message and then pop back off of there.

5 comments:

Dani said...

I signed up for the new JS but so far I am not impressed. It could be because I dont understand what I am doing. I miss the old JS.

greeneyes67 said...

I'm on facebook but I'm rarely there. I like the new JS. It's got a homepage! But I still blog here for health and fitness stuff. I miss you! I know how it is though. I take breaks where I just shut off my computer for 10 days. It helps me get my priorities straight.

Anonymous said...

i hang around here more than any other place these days. i have an account at the new JS, but i'm not terribly enthusiastic about the site.

i'm sorry you're feeling that way. i know very well what it's like to just want to disappear for a while. take care, please!

NoWay said...

I have missed exits before because I am in deep thought. I know that feeling of just waiting to run away for just a little while. Taking a break from life for just a day would be nice.

becomingkate said...

I like it here, and until JS changes a bit more I can't see going back.
Hope you have a good weekend Cin! *hugs*