CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Major Ice Storm:( Prayer request

We had a horrible ice storm here and have been without power for 2 days and they say it will still take days to fix.Reeces ceiling is so damaged inside from getting wet after last night it looks like it might fall in:( We are in a motel right now until Friday morning in West Memphis.We were lucky to be able to get one at all because they are all booked all around us.My aunts,cousins and grandparents are all without power too.We slept at home last night and froze but tonight its suppose to get down to 17 degrees and Reece is still sick.

This is a really major ordeal around our whole area and our Police Chief was killed last night because he was out putting cones on the road to keep everyone from going out and a tree fell on him and he died instantly.

Please keep us in your prayers during this horrible time.Thank you,Cindy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cin, I know from Christmas 1998 how much damage ice storms can do. People in my town still refer to it 11 years later. It's hard, but sometimes you have to get through things one breath at a time. I know you're making sure Reece gets extra love right now. We're sending all good thoughts and prayers your way.

Cin said...

thank u so much I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Praying!

greeneyes67 said...

Oh My God Cin! I can't believe how horrible it is there. I will sure keep your family and all the others in my prayers. Be safe. I'm glad you are all together and warm..

Cin said...

Christine and Greeneyes,thank you both so much! Still no power here and we check out of the motel tomorrow morning:(

NoWay said...

Oh no...how horrible. Sending good vibes to you. I hope things improve soon. Mother Nature has been a beast this winter.