I usually look forward to the weekend but this one I am kind of dreading.Tonight Reece has a flute concert at school and then tomorrow he has basketball games all day.Most Saturdays there is only 1 game and its early in the morning and over by noon but this time,the bus will leave at 745 tomorrow morning (I have to follow the bus in my car to these unfamiliar cities) and it won't return until 1pm and then we have to go back to the school by 4 for him to hop on another bus to go to a different city and that actual game does'nt even start until 7pm.
My back and bottom can not handle that much bleacher time seriously.My body is already shifted in the seat before 30 minutes is up.I don't think Reece is really looking forward to that second set of games either.I did'nt know basketball was going to last for 3 months.Its been totally fun but I think we are really for it to be over with now.
It would'nt be so bad if Reece did'nt have gobs of homework every night and tons of reading.You moms who work fulltime and tend to your house,kids,help with homework and go to sporting events and stuff with your kids,I give you total props because I honestly don't know how you juggle it all.I don't how I will be able to handle all that.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.I have'nt been able to sleep very good lately and all I wanna do is curl up in bed and read until I fall asleep...
Friday, January 9, 2009
Busy weekend
Posted by Cin at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Take a pillow with you to sit on. I have the same issues when I sit for long periods of time.
Take pix, I wanna see em too! Have a great weekend.
Love ya
xoxox
I work FT at one job and PT at another, and Bill works an average of 50 hours per week. Em has a paper route, and Jamie is in school and works PT, so there is no time left to take Em to games.
Thank goodness she does all her work at school, too, because if she has a report it always stresses me out. She wants help, but doesn't agree with what I say...
About your back. Dani has a good idea. I always keep pillows and blankets in my SUV for times like that, and when I have to, I can have a snooze in there :)
Reese plays the flute? How cool is that?
You should play some Jethro Tull for him and see what he thinks of that!
*hugs*
Post a Comment