I could not sleep at all last night.I took a very short nap this morning after I dropped Reece off at school.When I got up I noticed that the car and house were coated in freezing rain! Not again...One day it will feel like spring and then the next this happens.We actually don't have alot of really cold days here but this year we have had a little more than usual.For the past 6 years we usually only get maybe 1 snow day a year and one or two freezing rain days.This winter season has topped that so far and its only the beginning of Jan.We usually don't get the snow and ice until mid Feb.
Alot of schools have closed early today but not ours.
I bought season 1 of Melrose Place with some of my Christmas money and that came in the mail today.I have also started working on Valentine cards.I like to be ahead on things as you all know.Well thats all that is going on around here right now.I hope everyone enjoys their day.Mine will be better once Reece is home with me and we are both safe and sound.Then I just have to worry that hubby makes it home from work safely.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Off to a rough start
Posted by Cin at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm ready for spring!
Hi Cin! Glad you're here. Stay warm tonight!
I like your layout.
That type of weather irrates me too! I was just telling my neighbor the other day how sick of winter I am and that I am ready for spring. He agreed :)
Post a Comment