CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bball day

Getting ready to head out for basketball game #1 for the day.Photobucket

After we arrived at our destinationPhotobucket

Our team won like 35-12 or somewhere in that range.Now we are getting ready for lunch and then in a few hours it will be time for round 2 of todays basketball games.We won't be home until sometime later tonight.I lost the school buses trail on the way to the game but I ended up still finding the place on my own:)

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

5 comments:

Dani said...

Way to go team! Fill me in on how the second game went too. I am sure they won as well. Love the pic of you and Reece.
Happy weekend
xoxo

becomingkate said...

Hope the evening game was just as good. Way to go Reece!

Cinfulgirl said...

I absolutely love the pics! Reece's shirt is way cool! So glad that they won the game! Have a wonderful weekend!

greeneyes67 said...

You have been really busy lately haven't you?? That's awesome that the team is doing good. Hope you have an amazing Sunday Cin !!

BonnieBehave said...

Yay! I'm sure Reese and his team will kick booty all season. :)