CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Tired..

Reeces team did'nt win their second game but it was against alot bigger school in a tournament but they did'nt lose by much at all.It was a neck and neck game.We have alot more basketball this week between games and practices.There are at least 3 games this week. Heres a pic of me and Reece snoozing on the couch after all the games on Saturday.

Photobucket


We finally got a Tivo so now I don't have to miss all my favorite shows.Hubby set it up to record the rest of this seasons Rock of Love tour bus,The Bachelor and Greys Anatomy.The roofer is suppose to come out and reshingle our whole roof next month and it definitely needs it.Its done more damage since the last time he was here patching it.

I see that JS was bought by someone else and they have it up and running again although it is alot different.When I am comfortable somewhere I do not like change.For now I am not going to sign up over there.I like it here just fine.I am so proud of Reece because hes such a good guy.He is making awesome grades in school.I owe him $8.50 for all the As and Bs he has earned and on his report card over half his grades are As.He works hard everyday at school and then comes home and does more schoolwork for up to 3 hours or more a night and never complains.

I hope everyone has a good day.I am still worn out from the weekend but basketball will be over by the end of this month or sooner and then we will have one less thing to do.Until then we are really enjoying it and making memories together that we will always remember:)

2 comments:

greeneyes67 said...

That picture is just beautiful! I like the new JS. It's kind of combined with facebook which I think is cool. But I'll read you wherever you are Cin... I hope you have a good day :)

http://greeneyes67.journalspace.com/

BonnieBehave said...

That pic is sweet. You two must have been worn out!

I've said at other blogs, I'm staying here until it looks more like JS and less like a mini-WordPress. :)

Blogger has been a faithful surrogate to us exiles.