CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Weather update-Venting session

Well everyone made it home safely yesterday despite the freezing rain but I am still in a foul mood.For one the trashman is so irresponsible and you never know when hes going to show.His normal route is suppose to be every Tuesday morning and so far its after 1 and hes a no show.This would'nt be so bad if he did'nt pull this kind of stuff every week.Also we have a new law here in town to where you can only leave your trashcan by the curb from 7am Tuesday morning until 7pm Tuesday night.If you do you are fined $150.Well sometimes the trashman does'nt show up until around Wed. or Thursday.Yeah,thats really going to work.OK speak of the devil,he just pulled up.LOL..Yeah I need to calm down,huh?!

Also its raining today and our windshield wipers broke yet again for the like 3rd or 4th time and I still have to get Reece from school and he has an away game tonight out of town.I may just call and say we are'nt coming this time.He already missed the last game because we were at my parents but I guess such things should'nt feel so important to me.I have too much anxiety over stuff and I need to work on not sweating the small stuff.I know these things are minor but man I get so worked up over stuff lately.I am actually looking forward to going back to work in April and I hope places are hiring 3rd shift so I can get on somewhere.Going back to work is going to seem hard too probably because I will still have to help Reece with all his homework and take him to all his sporting events but maybe the extra money and the getting out and about and being on a regular scedule will make me feel alot better.We shall see.

I rented The Pineapple Express and Disaster Movie today to watch over the weekend.I watched the new Bachelor last night.Hopefully I can keep up with all the episodes this time and I am also watching the newest Rock of Love tour bus with Bret Michaels.I love those dating type shows.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I get worked up over small things mostly because I always have so many small things to do. I'm trying not to sweat it either.

Sally said...

Always something, isn't it? I would definitely complain about the trash guy. I hope you have a better day tomorrow! *hugs*

becomingkate said...

It goes in cycles for me. I can be easy going until too many things pile up, then I freak out.
I hope you find a job that you really enjoy. New friends and more money can really help.

BonnieBehave said...

Hang in there! Things will perk up eventually. :)

Dani said...

Keep your chin up and count to 10. Inhale, exhale.

Hopefully you got a better nights sleep.

*hugs*