CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 31

Happy New Year.I know that no one reads this and my old blogging site has crashed but I thought I would make a post here anyway.Reece got a package from my mom in the mail today and she sent him a Nike hoodie jacket,a short sleeved Vans white shirt,a black skull hoodie and a pair of pajama pants which he put on as soon as he opened.

Since hes on Christmas break we have been taking our morning shower and putting clean pjs on.She also sent me my most favorite shampoo ever "So Sexy" from Victoria Secret.For Chritsmas she did'nt do alot of shopping and just gave us mostly cash so she went shopping later on and got us even more stuff.She had already gotten Reece Rock Band which he loves and a hoodie jacket and a long sleeved shirt.

Since I am on the Roadrunner Records road crew I signed up to do a concert on Feb.21rst in Nashville,TN to see Motley Crue,Theory of a Deadman,Hinder (my new favorite band) and The Last Vegas.I am not positive that I can get a free ticket but I should be able to get at least 1 for myself to work the show.I have never been turned down before.This is a major concert though but I know they will need someone to work it since this will be like the second biggest concert I have ever been too.I would die if I could get Tommy Lees autograph on a drumstick for Reece but I know that will never happen:)~ Still I can dream! I would also love to get my picture taken with Austin from Hinder.That would make my 2009 off to an amazing start:)
Theres also a Nickelback concert in April in Little Rock,Arkansas that I could work and get in free but I was hoping to be working somewhere by then and I dont know if I could get that day off.Its on a Sunday.

Tonight we are just going to hang out at home and order Dominoes and maybe watch a couple of movies.Hubby is off tomorrow and we will just veg out at home.We are suppose to be getting all new shingles put on our roof in Feb. and going to Disneyland with my parents in March on Spring Break.I dont know how we are going to pull all that off money wise but we will figure it out somehow!

6 comments:

NoName said...

Tommy Lee is Eric's idol. I would love to have him sign sticks. That would be so cool.
All the stuff your Mom sent up to you sounds awesome. How does Reece like playing RockBand? It's pretty fun huh? I think I am going to sign up here for an account. I'll let you know.

Cin said...

Yes Reece loves Rockband.I am surprised he has'nt burnt up the Xbox 360 yet.You guys should come down and go to the concert with me:) If there is any possible way for me to get Tommy Lees autograph which we are totally wishing with all our might here, I will be sure and get an extra autograph for Eric:) I wouldnt count my chickens though because it would be a miracle if that happened.

becomingkate said...

Nice to see you! I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find you.
Happy New Year Cin!

BonnieBehave said...

Hey Girl, it looks like this journal will be getting some more action now! Glad I found ya! Stay in touch!

~Bonnie

Linda said...

I'm so glad you're here! Love ya!

Wizardress said...

I hope your wishes come true :) You know anything is possible! Happy New Year! I'm glad I found you here.

*hugs*