My son started the 4th grade today.I am nervous and its going to take me awhile to get use to the changes this year.I started babysitting a 3 month old baby girl today.She is a sweet little thing.
She took a 3 hour nap this morning.The school day is half way done.I will be glad to have my son back and see how his day went.I miss him when hes not with me.Childrens choir starts up Wed. night but my son said he doesnt want to do it this year.I will keep asking to make sure he doesnt change his mind.The fun part is learning the Christmas musical which actually isnt that far away.
Soccer games start up the middle of September on Monday and Tuesday nights.I have a Cub Scout leader meeting this Friday night.Things are up and rolling again.This summer went by way to fast.I am looking forward to a little extra money though and cooler temperatures.Being in the 100s is just too much.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Here we go..
Posted by Cin at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment