CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quickie..

I work days all this week and overnights all next week....Crazy scedule until I get my normal one in 3 weeks.I HATE working days..hate hate it.I am a total night person.

I am very thankful to have a job though so I will shut up now.I am praying my poor back doesnt go out on me in my first real on hands training day...I have to be so careful with it,its not even funny.I thought nights I could take it easy and be careful with it but working 7-4 on a busy saturday with lots of freight,we will have to see.

Happy weekend all.

3 comments:

becomingkate said...

Hope the day goes well!

Wizardress said...

HOpe you had a great weekend and that it settles for you soon *hugs*

Linda said...

best wishes on everything. hugs!