I got hired on at Walmart.I took my drug test today and I just have to wait until the background check is back before I can start working.She said she will probably call me around the middle of next week to tell me when to start orientation.
I will be working third shift,overnight which should be from 10pm until 7am.Its just a 5 minute drive from my house.Since minimum wage has changed so much I will now be making 2 dollars more an hour than I did back when I worked there about 6 years ago.My hubby makes more than twice of what I'll be making but I will still bring home over an extra 1000 dollars a month so woohoo!Thats way better than me bringing home ZERO!
I am excited! I hate going through all the orientation stuff.I would rather just start my night shift but at least the training is only for about 1 week.I will be working in the frozen foods and dairy.Those are departments I have'nt worked in before but it will be fun.
Friday, April 17, 2009
I got it!
Posted by Cin at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
YAY! Congratulations. You got a chilly department! Don't forget your sweater!!
Congrats, Cin!
*hugs*
woo hoo! that's the best news! I am so happy for you!
fly-Yeah,I need to find a navy hoodie jacket! I dont think they are even selling those anymore either.Thank you:)
RJ-Thank you:)*hugs*
Linda-Thanks:) I am excited too.It will be such a relief to get bills paid off!
Yeahhhh that's great 1000 a month is nothing to sneeze at. Congrats! *hugs*
wizard-thank you *hugs*
That's wonderful Cin, congrats!!
Sweet, good for you.
:)
Kate-thank you:)
lyss-thanks:)
Post a Comment