CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update

I took Reece to the eye doctor yesterday because he said he has been having trouble reading the board.He sits at the back of the class.It turns out he is mildly near-sided like me.He will only have to wear his glasses in the classroom only.He is excited about getting them.

I let him pick out his own.Our insurance gives a $138 allowance and he picked out a pair that costs $10.I wanted him to have the ones he really wanted and thats what he chose.They are the thick black plastic frames that are in style right now.I will post a pic of him in them when they come in.

They arent suppose to be in until Tuesday.I have not heard from any jobs lately and I am getting worried now.I was really hoping to hear from at least one of the 3 Walmarts I applied overnight for.This weekend we are going to just sit back and relax.I want to go see Adventureland at the movies but Reece wants to see 17 again.I am not sure if we will go to the movies or not.We are going to watch 7 pounds this weekend.Everyone keeps saying its really good.Hubby has to mow on Saturday.

The weekend after this one hubby has to work in West Memphis on a community project through his work and I am going to my cousin Caseys baby shower.Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

becomingkate said...

I'm so happy to have optical coverage - $250/year! And that is through Bill.

I want to see 17 Again too.

Hope you get a call! If not, don't give up. Go back and apply again. *hugs*

Linda said...

I hope you find something soon. The job market is tough right now but something will come up soon for you! hugs!

Cin said...

Thanks girls!