I have an interview with Walmart here in town (about 5 minutes drive) tomorrow at 1230!! So yay, and its for 3rd shift stocking the shelves so its just what I wanted!
I hope my poor back can handle it, but if it can we can really pay off some bills and get ahead!! :) I could be (credit card) debt free before the end of the year now! :)
I have worked at Walmart before about 6 years ago with the same position so I am really hoping they will hire me and that I can start pretty soon.I already know which bills I will pay off first and we already have a wish list made of video games we want.lol...We bought Rockband ACDCs track pack today for Xbox 360 and we want the new Metallica one and the Monsters vs Aliens game.Plus they have the Lips singing game for Xbox 360 on sale now for $50 instead of $70.
I will also get a discount for working there on almost everything:)So that will help with my biweekly grocery bill! :) The pay is not perfect but the hours are and its close by.It will add around $1000 a month to our income though and I wont have to spend hardly anything on gas!Wish me luck! I will post more later.Reece also got his new glasses today and they are so cute! My sisters new book of poetry came out today too!! You can buy it on amazon.Its called Within Blood by A.J.Macabre.Her first one is also for sale and its called Truthless Heros and False Gods.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.Wish me luck tomorrow!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Interview!
Posted by Cin at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good Luck on the interview!!
Thank you:)
Best wishes! This sounds like the perfect job that will fit in with your schedule.
Good luck!
thank u
Post a Comment