Well vacation was fabulous! We had the time of our lives and it will never be forgotten and I am so thankful to my parents for taking us on such an adventure!
But now its time to start job hunting! I havent worked in 5 years and the economy is tough so I know its not going to be an easy task and will probably take some time.So far I have applied to some places online like Kohls,gas station,Kmart and Walgreens all third shift which I am sure some of those dont even have 3rd shift positions!I am planning to apply at Walmart 3rd shift too but the one in town,their computers are down right now:( I do know one of the managers that works there though so if I could just grab her for a few it might help.
If all else fails I could just get a weekend only job where I work a half day Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.Maybe I could get 20 hours a week and rake in enough to pay 5 or 6 small bills a month.Something is better than nothing and the $200 a month babysitting gig just was not enough.I need at least double that.I prefer fulltime overnight though to really get the bills paid off and get ahead.So thats what I am going for right now.
So wish me luck!! I know I am going to need it with the way things are right now.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Back to reality..
Posted by Cin at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Welcome home! Thanks for the postcard! I am so glad you had a great time!
Good Luck job hunting!
your welcome and thank you:)
good luck with the job hunt. I'm so glad you had a great time on your trip. Do you have photos to share?
Hope you have a great weekend, and that you're able to find a job soon.
*hugs*
Post a Comment