My hubby has to work tomorrow.Me and Reece are going to go to my grandparents house and maybe have a picnic.I am bringing some chicken salad and stuff to make strawberry shortcakes and I am also taking some lemonade.
I wanted to mention that last weekend we watched Marley and Me and it was an awesome movie.I loved it but it was a sad movie.We may go see Monsters vs. Aliens 3D movie on Sunday if we have extra money and hubby wants too.I know Reece really wants to see it.I got Reece an Easter basket and some plastic eggs with jolly ranchers inside them to hide at my grandmas house.Me and him usually take turns hiding and finding them.
Reece got his class picture back today from school and in the mail I got a beautiful bookmark from my friend Justfly:) Also this week I got my birthday presents from Danielle and she got me a Barnes and Noble gift card and two bookmarks:) I am so blessed!! I have such amazing friends and family and I am thankful for them every single day.
I havent heard from any 3rd shift jobs yet but its still kinda early to hear anything yet.I am hoping to hear from at least 1 of the Walmarts soon.I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend.I am ready for school to be out.I am tired of getting up at 620am.I am so not a morning person.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Happy Easter!
Posted by Cin at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hope you have fun with the Easter weekend. I have no idea what we are going to do.
So happy the bookmark arrived!
Have a great time this weekend!
Happy Easter Cin. I wanted to send pressies but you know that my bank account got 'stolen'.
fly-thank you:)
kate-thank you:)
dani-thank you,i know:( I am so sorry about that!XO
Post a Comment