CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Have a great day!

Photobucket

Happy Easter.We went to my grandparents yesterday and ate lunch at their house and I hid eggs for Reece.Today we are going to go see Monsters vs. Aliens 3D and then come home and cook steaks and shrimp on the grill with baked potatoes and strawberry shortcake for dessert! Yesterday was a really nice day out but its suppose to rain today and for at least 2 days following:( I hope our road does not flood because Reece has state testing at school all next week and he cant miss.

5 comments:

becomingkate said...

Happy Easter Cin! I'd like to see that movie too.

Wizardress said...

How was the movie?

I had grilled shrimp today- they were soooo good.

*hugs*

NoWay said...

Love the photo!

Linda said...

We saw the same movie over the weekend and it was a lot of fun!

Cin said...

kate-thank you:) It was a cute movie.

wizard-movie was good:) i have been really craving shrimp lately.*hugs*

justfly-thank you:)

linda-yep we had a fun time too:)