CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Disney and beach pics!

Some of these pics arent very flattering but I am just going to post the pics from our entire vacation pretty much so if you wanna see them copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://photos.walmart.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=45381007/a=10873012_10873012/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink
I also have these plus more on my myspace!

We had an awesome time,the time went by way too fast.I have missed everyone.We went to Panama City Beach on Friday.Monday we went to Disneys Magic Kingdom,Tuesday Epcot,Wednesday Animal Kingdom and it was also my stepdads birthday that day and I got him a spiderman cake and I got him 3 shirts.One I got him from Epcot in the England section of the park.I got his favorite Soccer team shirt (Manchester United).Thursday we went to Hollywood Studios and Friday we came home.There is so much to tell but I am so exhausted from the trip still and feel nauseous.

My favorite rides out of all 4 parks though were the following:
Magic Kingdom-
Haunted Mansion
Buzz Lightyears Space ranger spin..lol

Epcot-
Maelstrom

Animal Kingdom-
Expedition Everest(legend of the forbidden mountain)
Kilimanjaro Safari
Dinosaur(best ride ever!!!)

Hollywood Studios-
The tower of terror which made me and Reece both nauseous but it was awesome!
Star wars ride(Reece made us ride it twice)

We also saw a few 3D shows which were cool.I liked the Bugs Life one the most at the Animal Kingdom.It was an amazing time that I will never ever forget!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Looks fun@!

becomingkate said...

Wow, lots and lots of pics! And great memories for the kids. Glad you had a good time. I've missed you! *hugs*

Dani said...

Glad you are home safely. I missed you!

Wizardress said...

I loveee disney so much, and girl I lovee lovee lovee the tower of terror.. it is horrifying but oooh so fun.

*hugs*

NoWay said...

YAY! So glad you had a great time!
Going to look at the pics when I get home from work!