This picture was taken March 13th on my birthday,right before we went out to eat:)
My parents are picking up me and Reece today at 3pm and we are headed to Disneyworld.We will spend tonight in Alabama and then Saturday we will spend the day at the beach in Panama City Beach,FL.Sunday we will head to Kissimmee,FL where we will be 3 miles from Disneyworld and that is where we will spend the rest of our trip.We will be gone until March 28th.
We got 5 day passes to the parks.My family ring that hubby got me for my birthday came yesterday:) Its a 3 heart ring with hubbys birthstone(emerald),then Reeces in the center(ruby) and then mine(aquamarine).Sorry I have been away for so long!! I hope you guys are all doing well and I hope you all have a great week.Happy Spring.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Disneyworld here we come!!
Posted by Cin at 5:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Bon Voyage!
Hope you are having a great time!
I hope you are having a wonderful vacation!
Post a Comment