CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks girls!! (Gwen & Danielle)

I got my first birthday cards today in the mail!! What a wonderful surprise! I got one from my awesome friend Danielle and one from my awesome friend Gwen (Justfly).Both of whom I met on the old journalspace.Thank you both so very much.It really made my day!! My birthday is this Friday,the 13th:) But I opened both of my cards today and displayed them on my entertainment center:)

Heres a pic I took of me today for fun:
Photobucket

Heres my tan so far,I just took this pic a minute ago.I started with 400 minutes of tanning and I am down to 221.
Photobucket

Disney trip is next friday;) I hope everyone is having a great week.

5 comments:

Cinfulgirl said...

Ooooohhhh! You look HOT in this pic girl! And your tan is looking real good too! You go girl! Happy Happy B-day in case I don't get on here in time to tell you on the real day. Have fun in Disneyland too! Love ya!

Cin said...

Thanks Cin!! :)Love ya

becomingkate said...

Wow, you're pretty tanned! And Happy Early Birthday! The Disney trip will sneak up so fast...

NoWay said...

Your tan looks lovely!
Go glad my card arrived!
I am getting excited for your trip!

greeneyes67 said...

Awwww, Happy Early Birthday to you! It's weird we have two Friday the thirteenth's two months in a row. You look pretty tan my dear. Hope that's going well.

Been thinking about you. And I love the picture. Hope your birthday is filled with lots of love and laughter.