CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coming soon..

My birthday is in 9 days and we are leaving for vacation in 16 days! Why is it so hard for my skin to tan!I am looking forward to getting away with my parents,Reece and nephew and having the time of our lives.I havent been on a vacation with my parents this big since I was 14 years old and we went to Europe.I am excited!! I think Reece is super excited too!

Hes never even been out of Arkansas,Tennessee and Missouri yet.Now he gets to add Mississippi,Alabama and Florida to his list of states hes been through/to and he gets to go to the beach for the first time:) We are going to visit Panama City beach and Daytona beach!From where we live to Orlando is only 14 hours.I dont know why I was thinking it was more like 22.This trip will be alot smoother than I thought.(Hopefully anyway) lol..

I hope everyone is enjoying their week.Its been going by pretty fast for me so far.

3 comments:

Linda said...

for the tan, maybe you can try a different type of bed. That happened to me once and it was the bed!

you have an exciting month ahead of you and lots of good memories to come!

becomingkate said...

That's so exciting! Your nephew must be getting so big, too.
About tanning - I've done 12 minutes every two days (but used a lot of moisturizer on those days) it was a light tan after 4 trips. It took Jamie maybe 7.
Have a good one Cin! *hugs*

NoWay said...

You are going to have such a good time!