CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update I guess..

I havent posted in awhile and dont even know where to start really.I started tanning this week to get ready for our Disney vacation in a few weeks.I went for 8 minutes on Monday,8 minutes on Tuesday and then today I told him I wanted to go for 9 and he put me in there for 19.I just went ahead and stayed in there the whole time and burnt my belly and back.

I know I should have known better but I purchased minutes and just didnt want to argue about it if that even makes sense.Nothing else got burnt so next time I go tan I will wear a tank top and short shorts and cover the more sensitive areas.I think I will take a break and not go in tomorrow and then go in for like 8 minutes on Friday.

My birthday is in 2 weeks and we are leaving for Disney in 3 weeks.This year has been kind of sucky for me so far so I am hoping this trip turns things around and that the rest of the year following gets better.We did get a new roof put on this year so I am so happy about that:) All our saltwater fish died when the power was out so hubby cleaned the tank out and got a new stand that matches our living room furniture and we are going to get freshwater fish in the next couple of weeks or so.

We painted our kitchen from an ivory color to a dark brown which I love but we still need to redo.Advice:If your going to paint a room in your house buy all the paint you will need at one time,its better to have extra than not enough because if you have to go back and get more the color never quite matches!I was going to sell my treadmill and someone came over with cash to buy it but I guess bringing it down the stairs it got a short in it or something because now its all messed up and I got so mad about it I just shoved it in the garage.Reece just finished Twilight and is going to take a test on it tomorrow.Wish him luck because hes probably going to need it!

Well thats pretty much it for now.Happy Hump Day!

7 comments:

AndiMAC said...

Good tanning tip, if you use accelerator, put it on 30 min before you go tan. It will help you get darker faster.

Wizardress said...

I do hope that you enjoy your trip. I'm excited for you, and hope that the rest of your year is fabulous!

becomingkate said...

Too bad about the treadmill! I would have been upset too. Does your hubby know how to fix it?

Cin said...

thanks andi! i havent used any yet but i will probably get some this weekend and the burn should be alot better by then;)

wizard-thank you:)

kate-he hasnt even had the time to look at it yet but he may be able to do something about it.

greeneyes67 said...

That really does suck about the treadmill! I really hope the trip is perfect. And that the year just keeps getting more and more wonderful for you. I've missed you... Your updates are not showing up on my list. I haven't forgotten you though... Love and hugs to you.

Wizardress said...

Hope you are having a great weekend! *hugs*

Linda said...

I always have a lot of stress building before a vacation. I know you will have a great time.

I agree with Andi...last year was the first time I used an accelerator and it worked great!