For a stay at home mom why I am so darn busy? Not alot to talk about really.My back is giving me probs again and it seems any form of workout that I do that involves a machine of any kind just makes it so much worse so I have sold my treadmill and am trying to sell a couple of other things.
Disneyworld is in 5 weeks.I was going to apply for a job 3rd shift in 6 weeks but I am worried about my back and how things will go with me going back to work but I have got to give it a try.I know it wont be easy though.
I got a wonderful Valentine package from one of my best friends Dani,thank you so much,your as sweet as sugar and you know I love you to death.I got a late Christmas/early birthday present package from my friend Sin last week which was awesome.For Valentines/early birthday present from hubby,he ordered me a family ring that will have 3 hearts on it with mine,his and Reeces birthstones in it:) I cant wait for that to come in.I am hoping in comes in before the Disney trip so I can wear it.
I guess thats pretty much it.The roofer said he was going to try and come out this week and I hope he makes it over here.Our roof is in bad shape and I am ready to get it over with.We have been waiting since October.My aunts finally got power after 14 days.My third cousin Darlene is still without but they have a generator.My granparents cabin where we have Thanksgiving every year burned down:( Its still hard to believe thats it gone:(

I guess thats about all the news here...Its 134am and I am gonna go to bed now.I hope everyone has a good week.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Has it been that long?
Posted by Cin at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so sad about the cabin! I'm so sorry Cin. Your grandparents must be devastated. *hugs*
Thank you,yeah it was really sad for everyone.My family built that cabin when I was 7 years old and we have all used it as a peaceful vacation spot away from the world and as a family gathering place in between families.We have many good memories from that place.*hugs*
I am so sorry about the fire. That's so sad as I know you all have so many memories there.
What is your doc saying about your back? Maybe he could prescribe some physical therapy for you as most insurance covers it. You're too young & beautiful to be in so much pain! Hugs!
Well apparently I have a pretty crappy doctor because he just usually gives me pain pills that dont really work and muscle relaxers that I can only take if I plan on taking a nap or going to bed.
Thanks Linda.*hugs*
Very sad about the cabin.
You need a new doctor to see about your back. Please find a new one, as Linda said, you are too young and beautiful to be in such pain.
Post a Comment