CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

19 Year Anniversary/bedroom pic/bball

GrandProfile.com is your one stop for Myspace Graphics
Happy Anniversary Comments


19 years ago today me and hubby had our very first date at the High School Valentine dance.I showed up 15 years old, overdressed in a pink sequin slinky dress thinking the dance was formal and was not so I went back home and changed into something more comfortable.Then we danced every dance and kissed on every slow song.So today is actually the anniversary of our first date and our first kiss both.I dont feel old enough to have been with someone for that long.All of the other moms around my area that I am around havent been together as long as me and my hubby although some of them are older than us.I think being married to the same person or being together with the same person for that long is kind of rare these days and I feel very lucky and very blessed and I have an amazing husband.No one could ever wish for anyone better.

Here is a pic of our bedroom for Kate.
Photobucket

Our bedroom is completely different from everyone elses I have seen.

Basketball is over for Reece.Their team won second place in the league and in the tournament and he will get a trophy from that which is cool:) They had their farewell party Saturday night.If you cant find Reece hes number 3 and the third one over on the bottom row.
Photobucket

9 comments:

greeneyes67 said...

Reece is growing up way too fast! Happy Anniversary to both of you. Ours is on the 16th. Night we met. Nothing romantic that night. But a celebration nonetheless.

I wish you many more happy years ahead Cin. Glad to see you posting. I miss you being around. I'm trying to be around more.

Dani said...

You and hubby are both blessed and lucky to have been with each other that long.

LOL I spelled Who like HO. I didnt even realize it til you said something.

Cin said...

green-thank you,happy early anniversary to you:) I miss you when either of us isnt posting too.

dani-thank you:) lol..I had to help a friend out and let you know;)

becomingkate said...

Your bed is beautiful and cozy - I remember the days when I had a small bed! It was so romantic, and Dale refused to buy a bigger one.
I really like the plates too.
Congrats on Reece's team coming in 2nd place!

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary! ours was the 2nd on being together for 11 years.

Cin said...

congrats linda!

NoWay said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary!
Beautiful and cute bedroom

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you sooooo much for the sweet Valentine's day card! It was a nice surprise!

Wizardress said...

I'm FINALLY trying to get some time spend reading journals. I've missed you!

Happy 19th year anniversary :) Your bedroom is pretty. I hope you and hubby had a great day!

xxx

Wishing you many happy, healthy years to gether!

Wizardress said...

Hmmm why can't I follow you? :(