My friend said I look sad in this pic
Heres an awesome necklace I bought at Hallmark the other day.Its magnets that hook together with me and hubbys name on them.It only costs me $8 too!Our 19 year Anniversary of our first date is Feb.9th.
My Aunts are still without power,its insane!Its going on ten days for them now and its 62 degrees today.Its just crazy stuff.
Reece made the Spelling Bee,which he is thrilled to death about! He got chosen out of everyone in his class to be in the school spelling bee.He is so shy and he has to get up in front of everyone and spell words hes probably unfamiliar with on a microphone in front of everyone! He says he does'nt have a problem with doing that.If you met him you would never think he would do something like that but he is so excited about it:)
Roadrunner Records called me yesterday and they want me to do a show in Mississippi thats only about 2 hours away for the band "The Parlor Mob" who I actually like alot.Their songs are kind of jazzy/bluesy/rock.They are these long haired hippy looking dudes from New Jersey.The concert is Feb.19th on a Thursday night.The show is 18 and up and I told them I could'nt do it unless Reece could come along and they are looking into it and trying to get him in anyway;) Like a special VIP if you will;)Steve wont be able to come because he will be at work and we would have to leave at around 4pm to get there in time to put posters up around town and in the venue.
The last of Reeces basketball games are this weekend and they are all about an hour from here.They are tournament games.The first one is tonight at 7 and if they win which I know they will,then their second game will be tomorrow morning at noon and if they win that one then their last game will be Saturday night at 6.Then on Sunday they are having a farewell basketball party at the Community Center.So its a busy weekend for us!
I have been drinking Organic Apple Cider vinegar in my water everyday and I feel fabulous.I drink 2 32 oz jugs of water a day and I put 2 teaspoons in my first jug and 1 teaspoon in the second one.If you try this it needs to be the Organic kind which you can only get in Health stores.It breaks up the fat in your body and disposes of it,it is good for hair and skin,infections and just all kinds of good stuff!
P.S.I need to find a way to record Reece singing and post it on here.He just melts my heart!
I hope everyone has a good weekend.XO
Friday, February 6, 2009
Quick update!
Posted by Cin at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thanks for the update, you are a busy bee.
How did you hear about this Organic Apple Cider vinegar? I think I may go find some.
Kudos to Reece for the Spelling Bee!
Wow, congrats on Reece making the spelling bee and on 19 years of marriage! I don't think you look sad in the picture, sort of content actually. And you have the most amazing eyes and hair!
justfly-my grandma and my 3rd cousin drink regular apple cider vinegar and I looked it up and the Organic is the best kind and easy on the stomach so thats what I use and it works great plus tastes much better.Thank you:)
Mary-thank you so much!So sweet of you:)
I drank some regular apple cider vinegar in my water this week to help me get rid of excess water weight, it was disgusting though! That stuff sounds better.
Way to go Reece!! Spelling bees are pretty stressful, I was in a few of them. The concert sounds fun. I wonder if this band will be all over the radio like the other one you were a fan of..
Happy Saturday :)
I like the pic of you and don't think it looks sad at all. Congrats to Reece on the spelling Bee - I bet he'll do great!
YAY to Reece on the spelling bee. That is awesome news.
I love the necklace. It is so pretty
The picture of you is pretty. You don't look sad at all.
I really hope everyone gets their power back too.
*hugs*
Post a Comment