CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Have a great weekend.

I have been so busy lately.I dont have time to come online much anymore.We have been having so much rain here our road was completely flooded.One night we had to stay in a motel and a couple of other nights we had to park at the end of the road and wade through the water to get to our house.

The water went down today but its raining again right now and they are calling for rain everyday til Tuesday or Wednesday.I start working third shift tomorrow night.Its going to take me awhile to get used to it.

I have been having alot of back pain from my herniated disc in my back but so far working all day has made it feel better (while I am working anyway).When I wake up in the morning its real stiff and sore and after work it kills me but while working its fine.Go figure.But nights have alot more lifting so I am trying to take it easy and wearing a back belt everyday to work.

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you all have a good weekend.I really miss everyone.

3 comments:

becomingkate said...

Good luck with the flooding - hope the city puts in a drain pipe or something!

*hugs*

Linda said...

I hope your back holds up for your job. You are an amazing woman to work third shift! Love and hugs!

NoWay said...

I hope you are doing okay Cin.
Been thinking about you...