CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fulltime working mom

Not alot to talk about.All I do anymore is work and sleep.Work is pretty difficult for an out of shape "old" lady like me who has been a stay at home mom for 6 years.I do alot of heavy lifting,pulling,bending up and down and stuff that works every muscle in your body.

Maybe it will be good for me and maybe it will make me stronger and I will get used to it eventually.My hard nights are Thursday and Sunday nights when a big shipment comes in.I work and stock out of the freezer and its 10 degrees and below in there.

I am off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and I take full advantage of my days off and try to get the housework done and catch up on watching movies and spending some time with Reece.I am so ready for school to be out so I can try and get on a better sleeping pattern.I have been coming right home from work and taking Reece to school,sleeping 6 hours and then picking him up and cooking dinner.Thats starting to really wear me out.6 hours after working all night is not cutting it for me.

I really miss everyone and I hope you are all doing good.

4 comments:

becomingkate said...

I feel for you Cin! I carry ibuprofen in my purse and drink a lot of coffee, and can get through a 9:30-7:00 shift, but I can't do it every day.
I hope things get better when Reece is out of school! *hugs*

NoWay said...

I worry about you Cin. I hope Reece's last day of school comes quickly.

Linda said...

That is a tough shift especially when you have a family. I hope you find a better sleep schedule so you can get a bit more sleep. Take your vitamins! I miss you!

Cin said...

I miss you ladies so much!