CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

I love July:)

July 4th one of my bestest friends is coming to visit me! I am sooo excited I can hardly contain myself.July 3rd is my 16 year wedding anniversary.July 9th is Reeces 11th birthday!!

My friend is going to stay with me for a whole week.Shes coming with us to visit my family and we are going to Silver Dollar City and the lake on my parents boat.Hubby took the week off work but I could only get my two days off plus one extra day.

I hope everyone has a good 4th.Work is getting easier but it can get boring sometimes too.Its a pretty decent job though.Everyone always says I do a great job and while alot of other peoples hours are getting cut they continue to give me the full 40 hours a week so I am very thankful:)

I wish I had time to blog more often and I wish I could catch up with others more too but it seems we are all pretty busy.I have been swimming and laying out everyday after work.I know its too early for most people to be swimming at 8am but its peaceful.I wish we had a privacy fence though anyway.We will one day.XO

6 comments:

becomingkate said...

I'm glad that things are going well. Have an awesome time with your friend! *hugs*

NoWay said...

Sounds like your July is going to be awesome!
I have been mostly hanging out at
http://www.keepconnectedlive.com/
same user name.
Have a great day Cin!

Cin said...

Kate-thank you.*hugs*

fly-I will have to check that out.Thank you:)

Linda said...

I love July too! Happy anniversary and Happy Birthday to Reese! Hope you have a great holiday and visit with your friend.

I ahve not been blogging much either...so busy with the boys. We've been swimming lots too!
Miss you!

Cin said...

linda-miss you too!love u

BonnieBehave said...

I think summer keeps most of us busy. :)
I've been spending plenty of time swimming and laying out, too. It's very relaxing to me.