CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tired....

Work gripes and questions..

I had a hellish night.My job is pretty hard especially for a previous stay at home mom of 6 years.I got 985 boxes of frozen stuff in last night to put away.Of course I didnt even get half of it done but did the best I could.Sometimes I feel like I am the wrong age and the wrong sex for this job.Its rough on these old achy bones.

I keep hearing at work "They dont pay me enough to work hard." Ok,so what I am wondering is how much do you think is enough for you to work as hard as you possibly can and should, and if they gave you more pay would you actually work harder?I honestly dont think they would work any harder than they do no matter what they were paid.

You wouldnt believe some of the people I work with.Several of them come in at least 10 minutes late every single night in the middle of our nightly meeting and they never get in trouble for it.Some of them come in smelling like either alcohol or mariquana.Am I the only one smelling this? Some have called in sick more times in the past month than I have in my whole lifetime.I just dont see how these people can hold down jobs especially in this economy with so many people needing jobs.

If they gave everyone a random drug test I bet half or more of them would fail and then we wouldnt have enough employees to run the store.

_______________________________end of work rant

Work is all I have to talk about anymore:(

Reece lost a tooth last night.He is my whole world and I miss not spending all my time with him:( The only time we really have mom and son time is on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and its still not enough.It will be even worse when school starts back.My back is still hurting alot.Its a never ending thing.We got our pool all cleaned out and Reece has been swimming in it.He also got a new basketball hoop.His birthday is coming up soon and I got him a PSP and a couple of movies and games for it.I really miss everyone alot and hope to catch up some soon.Tonight is my Friday thank goodness.I am worn out.

5 comments:

NoWay said...

Reading that post made my heart ache for you Cin :(
Working around people with poor work ethics is difficult.
Even after almost eight years of being back to work, everytime my son (sons) ask me if I am working tomorrow and I have to say yes, it still breaks my heart.

becomingkate said...

It's too bad they can't put you in a lighter work load! I hope it eases uo a bit for you. *hugs*

Cin said...

justfly-aww.Yeah it will really be bad once school starts back:( Even Reece said pretty soon I will never see you anymore:(

kate-yeah I wish.I dont know if there really is one on my shift.*hugs*

NoWay said...

oh no on Reece's comment :( wouch, that must have hurt :(
What about a post office job Cin?

Cin said...

I dont think I am smart enough for that kind of job.