CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Geez..update

Havent been on here in forever.I dont even know what to talk about right now..But I have been up for a very long time.After work I took Reece shopping for school clothes.Hes at the age where he has to pick everything out now and he is very picky.

I already signed him up for Soccer.They are starting it in August this year.Dont ask my why,with our crazy heat and mosquitoes,it will be miserable.My BFF Lena came to visit me in July and we went to my parents,Laura Ingalls place,Mammoth Springs park,Bass Pro shop,Silver Dollar City and the lake.We had an amazing time and we are just like family,like sisters.

It wasnt like meeting a stranger and it wasnt awkward or anything.It was great and I cant wait to see her again.The minute she left I cried:( She got to stay for the whole week.I only got 3 days off that week so I was at work for most of the time or sleeping:( We still had a blast.We all went to eat at Shorty Smalls on Reeces birthday and Lena got him a Lakers Pennant which he loves.Reece is crazy mad about basketball.He loves the Lakers,Cavaliers and the Celtics.

I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off at work but when school starts back,the week of the 17th I asked to go to part time and have Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday off instead because of the Soccer and Basketball games and helping Reece with schoolwork and everything,cause he always gets a ton.

My moms car hydroplaned and it wrecked her pretty car(saturn sky).Its gonna cost over 10,000 to get it fixed to looking new again.Shes ok though.Grandpa was in the hospital for a week but hes out now and home doing good.Thats pretty much it for me.Work is going awesome.I work my tail off,they appreciate and respect me.I made lots of friends there of all ages.Just good times.

Love and miss you guys!! XO

5 comments:

Cinfulgirl said...

Hey sweetie. Sure sounds like you have a very blessed life. I am so glad to hear how happy you are. I miss you. It's just so different here and I never really found my place on this site, but I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking of you.

Dani said...

Hey Cin!
Glad to hear that everyone is doing well and that Lena came to see you. I told Rob that I want to see you so badly! It's my turn now :)
Love and miss ya
xoox
dani

becomingkate said...

Glad that your mom is okay!

NoWay said...

Nice to read such good things. That is wonderful about you and Lena! Glad the two of you had a good time.
Happy to hear work appreciates you, good job Cin!
Scary about your Mom's car, glad she is okay.
miss you Cin!

ellabean said...

CINDY! I have been looking for you! I still have your address but it's all the way in florida. I'm sorry we lost touch! Are you on FB?