CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Starting Over

I decided I am going to start blogging again.I recently quit my job and spent six weeks in Missouri babysitting my nephew,My sister is getting ready to have another baby boy anytime now.Shes been in labor since 330 am and her contractions are ten minutes apart but consistant.

2010 was a life chnaging and very hard year for me and so far 2011 has been just as bad or worse but I am now trying to get my life back on track.Me and my husband have just celebrated our 18 year anniversary and have been together for 21 years and it took me alot of mistakes to realize that he is my one and only true soulmate.

So we are going to try our absolute hardest to live the rest of our life to the fullest and to spend more time together and make what our already good life was better.I dont have friends other than online that I spend time with or hang out with or even talk to really and its a lonely life sometimes but I have my husband and my son and they are my whole world and thats all that matters and I have my online friends who have been there for me and I appreciate you all very much and love you all dearly.

I am home now but still have my nephew and Im taking him home next week.After that I am going to see my sisters new little one and come back home and start my life again.My heart has been hurting for so long and now its time to repatch it and grow up.Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Dani said...

So glad to see you back in the blogging world.

Glad that you and S are going to work things out. Just as you are happy is all that matters.

greeneyes67 said...

I'm glad you are back too. I'm kind of starting over myself after some crazy stuff in my life. Good luck with this new chapter Cin.

becomingkate said...

I hope that the rest of the year brings lots of hope and happiness Cin. *hugs*