I bought some new goodies as of late:
books
If I stay,Where she went
Hate List
I like reading books in the teenage section.
Cds
Theory of a Deadman-The Truth is
Katy Perry-Teenage Dream
Lee Dewyze-Live it up
Train-Save me San Francisco
Maroon 5-Songs about Jane
Plain White Ts-Wonders of the younger
Adelitas Way-Home school valedictorian
I dont know what I will say on this journal.I have been going through so much emotionally lately I feel like a train wreck sometimes....... I have to take my nephew back to Missouri and see my new nephew and then I can come back home and begin my journey.I have been living my life for others and all it has done is got me hurt.Time to heal and time to live for me.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Posted by Cin at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment